Sunday, December 6, 2009

this is my prayer

Galatians 6:9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

what IS good exactly? all i know is that good is absolutely not; accidentally sleeping through my alarm, waiting until the last minute to do homework, letting myself become overwhelmed, and focusing my prayer time mainly on 'i need' rather than 'Lord, your will be done'. lately i have been tired. coming back from this amazing, refreshing, challenging, and encouraging trip to Seattle, (which i will blog about soon) and diving back into my life that unfortunately i couldn't just hit the pause button on while i was gone. my first semester of my junior year is over in two weeks, which means final and projects galore. christmas is coming, the decorations and cheery music in every store is a constant reminder. i am so thankful for the promises in the word of God.

Phillipians 4:13 "I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

how can i get tired of doing what is good, when i have strength in Christ. and on top of that i have the promise of a 'harvest of blessing'. shoot, that sounds pretty nice to me. all i have to do is continue in diligence and wait for 'just the right time' and honestly, i dont want anything but Gods perfect timing.


also...

sleepovers, hiking hollywood, christmas lights, trips to the mall, YULE, and some time to be quiet and wait on God. thank you weekend. it has been such a huge blessing.







No comments: