Wednesday, July 28, 2010

oh wednesday.

im laying on my bedroom floor listening to this and thinking through the things i will get done today.


-call Financial Aid

[ because making sure i have financial clearance for the fall semester is pretty important ]

-GAP

[ because im currently addicted. but dont worry its just a return, or maybe an exchange if im feeling fancy ]

-make a trip to shevlin to collect rocks

[ because i fell in love with shevlin park and want something other than mosquito bites as my souvenir ]

-get flight details

[ because i fly home in 9 days ]

-write BOTH congo stories

[ because its almost august and mission kids will need a new child profile ]

-go through my bookmarks menu

[ because i have way to many random things saved there]

-maybe a skype date with this guy

[ because its been a few days ]


also..

i cant decide if nine days feels like too short of a time or if it feels like forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there! I found your blog via Emmy, in progress. Isn't she great! :) Your blog is lovely and I hope to become friends. I am following you now, kind lady, in hopes to read more of your posts. :)

Stephanie said...

Hehe Skype dates are the best. I had to do that when my boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship for 6 months.