Friday, April 8, 2011

Its a Friday night.

And here I am, up to my elbows in craft supplies. My guy has opening night tonight and my roommates are nowhere to be seen, so its just me, cheesy movies, and the contents of my cherished craft suitcase. Therapy, that's precisely what tonight is. ONE month until I graduate from college, and I am feeling the pressure. I find myself having a hard time switching between the collegiate mindset and the one where I'm a thriving, passionate, about-to-be 22 year old. Papers, projects, fieldwork, research, blah blah blah. I dream about the day when a chunk of time that was once used for homework can be devoted to blogging, ah, the magic. And with a day that hit the 90's last week, it was almost more than I could bear. Today, however, is gloomy and drizzling, and for that I am thankful. Here's to a weekend of staying in and dominating my assignments. Aside from, of course, a trip to the Museum of Natural History in LA, for purely extra credit reasons, and possibly church on Sunday, because lets face it, I'm going to need that more that an extra two hours of homework.

Just a quick catch up..

18 days until my much anticipated to trip to Georgia
29 days until I walk across a stage in front of a terrifying amount of people and receive a diploma
& 32 days until I leave everything I've known to start my post-college life in Bend, Oregon

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's about time to go make a cake, because I can.

No comments: