Tuesday, March 15, 2011

25 before 25


Well, here it is, the infamous list of things I hope to accomplish in the next 3 years. Yikes, talk about pressure. I crave adventure, and while some of these things may not seem daring or exciting, I guarantee I will be ecstatic each time a new one is completed. And, I solemnly swear to share some form of documentation of my joys.

Without further ado:

1. Ride in a hot air balloon

2. Restore a piece of furniture

3. Learn how to properly use a sewing machine

4. Journal through the Bible chronologically

5. Get a tattoo..yikes

6. Have a vast collection of cookbooks

7. Own a prestigious amount of globes, all different colors and sizes

8. Learn to flawlessly tie a bow tie and neck tie

9. Create a line of stationary

10. Visit the east coast

11. Visit somewhere in the 10/40 window

12. Learn how to knit with ease

13. Meet a PENGUIN

14. Plan/throw/coordinate a successful party, or a hundred

15. Build a teepee

16. Jumpstart a so called Random Acts of Kindness campaign

17. Perfect the art of carving rubber stamps

18. Finally have my own furry, yet lovable companion

19. Have my very own neatly organized and impeccably decorated creative work space

20. Cultivate my very own vegetable, fruit, and herb garden

21. Keep a daily photo journal [must first own camera, ugh]

22. Eat out of a two sided ice cream cone

23. Paint something significant with chalkboard, like a wall, a door, or a globe even

24. Stay at a bed and breakfast and/or take a road trip in a vintage Airstream

25. Play outside significantly more

(source)

On another note, I came across that picture this morning and I feel that it describes beautifully the hope that is found in Christ.

No comments: