Saturday, March 5, 2011

saturday.

Hmm, well people, it is indeed the weekend, thank the Lord. Today promises relaxation and giggles. Truthfully the relaxation has already commenced. And for the curious, here's a bit of insight into my day:

As always, Friends serves as the background noise for my apartment, today it's Season 4.

I cant stop perusing this lovely blog. This woman is seriously inspirational. Sheesh.

I've rediscovered the beauty and versatility of the hard boiled egg, which I'll cook perfectly from here on out thanks to this clever contraption.

A pair of these would be ever so loved by my feet, honest. Elden in olive please.

I fully intend on supporting this cause by purchasing one of these to around my neck.

I am determined to eat at one of the many prestigious food trucks in LA before packing my bags in May.

Today I will be starting a long overdue inspiration notebook of sorts, in which I will record brilliant ideas and lovely things as they make their way to my brain.

Well, other than tying up the loose ends of my online class, I will be spending time with dear friends, dying hair, playing with a puppy, and catching up. This is where the giggling comes in.

No comments: