Tuesday, May 25, 2010

wanderings of the mind.

they're bound to happen when one is as tired as i am. nevertheless. here's what im thinkin
  1. i still like the disney channel
  2. ive been really brave today, i killed two yucky bugs and caught a lizard in my mom's bedroom
  3. i wish i could successfully pull a tablecloth out from underneath a beautifully set table
  4. i leave in four days for what has the potential for being one of the greatest adventures of my life
  5. im glad i just had my favorite late night snack peanut butter captain crunch
  6. i could reeeeaaaallly use a manicure
  7. tomorrow is going to be a lovely day
  8. i love continuing to learn about GRACE
  9. im sore from running more that i have in quite some time, yessssss
  10. i cant wait until my clothes are back from the dry cleaners
  11. I GET TO SEE MY BROTHER for three whole days
  12. im intimidated by the garage sale happening at my house this weekend
  13. im thankful for my fathers indian heritage
  14. i miss skype dates, like tonight.
  15. i rely on the word of god, through all things
"Trust in the lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
proverbs 3:5-6


i love that trusting in the lord is all i have to do. thats all. granted, not an easy task, by any means, but in the past few weeks ive picked up this new tendency to over analyze. really, i mean reeeaaaaly, its not up to me, or my elaborate plans, or rationalizations. sure god has the ability to bless some half thought out mediocre plan, and work it together for good. but i dont want something that has to be worked together and turned into good, id rather have gods perfect will, please and thank you. so for the time being im going to stop worrying about the future so much and enjoy the awesome blessings before me right now. im happy, like REAL happy, and i can find rest in the fact that if i continue to seek his will in all i do, he will direct my ways.

also...
i wish i could go see two of my roommates who are in the same city as me at this very moment.

No comments: