Sunday, February 14, 2010

a day of love, somewhat lacking thereof.


okay, so dont mistake me for someone who is bitter about valentines day or cynical about love by any means. on the contrary, i LOVE love. love love love it. its great. however, how i could i pass up this gem of a title. i mean, my goodness, it rhymes.

today.
my mom insisted on purchasing me a book titled "101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged". lovely little book, probably gonna come in handy someday, far off in my future. however i find it interesting, i feel like this is way my mothers way of saying, "Elizabeth, your taste in boys sucks". Lovely.

ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hands find to do, verily, do it with all your might."

so today has been such a lazy day. getting over this oh so inconvenient sickness has been so draining on my poor little body. i allowed myself to catch up on sleep this morning, had a lovely morning devotion and some quiet time. then i did something i am quite good at, if i do say so myself. i made a little list, a to do list of sorts. and accomplished exactly one third of it. thats pathetic.

this week im bringin my a-game.

my nails are painted a lovely shade of turquoise and im ready to pursue some excellence.


also...
my darling friend ashley is getting married
this is us. we're spectacular.




all of us girls went dress shopping with ash and her momma. successful indeed.




also, this is paige. love her. i do.

No comments: