Thursday, February 18, 2010

Psalms 119:33-40

Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees;
then I will keep them to the end.
Give me understanding, and I will keep your law
and obey it with all my heart.
Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight.
Turn my heart toward your statutes
and not toward selfish gain.
Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
preserve my life according to your word.
Fulfill your promise to your servant,
so that you may be feared.
Take away the disgrace I dread,
for your laws are good.
How I long for your precepts!
Preserve my life in your righteousness.


the past few mornings i have been reading in psalms, which always seem to encourage me. however, i have a new goal; tackle chapter 119, and all of its 176 verses. this is one of those chapters that repeats over and over how great God is and in addition, each new singer continuously cries out for wisdom, justice, and mercy. i long to make this my constant prayer. well chapter 119, lets get this show on the road.

also...
today ROCKED. no really, way to go thursday. i cant wait to see what the rest of this weekend has in store. thats right, ladies and gentlemen, i did in fact just refer to thursday as part of my weekend. thats how great it was.

&& i need need need to go here. like pronto.

No comments: